Academic Affairs Policies and Procedures
The following policies, procedures, and guidance are maintained by the Office of Academic Affairs. Individual colleges, departments, and academic units may have additional policies and procedures.
Research Policies and Procedures
The following policies and procedures are maintained by Research Administration and provide guidance for UNC Charlotte faculty and staff as they develop research proposals, conduct research, and manage awards.
The following policies are maintained by the Office of Legal Affairs and provide guidance for actions across the University. Each policy is “owned” by a particular unit on campus responsible for the policy’s development and review.
- Chapter 100: Personnel Policies and Regulations
- Chapter 200: Academic Policies
- Chapter 300: Research, Intellectual Property, and Information Technology
- Chapter 400: Student and Alumni Matters
- Chapter 500: Nondiscrimination
- Chapter 600: Property, Finances, Services, and Records
- Chapter 700: Safety and Health
- Chapter 800: University Policies of General Application
University of North Carolina (UNC) Policies and Procedures
The following is the Code and Policy Manual for The University of North Carolina.