The Provost’s Student Athlete Academic Achievement Award honors the student-athlete that best the exemplifies the true meaning of “student-athlete” and represents the very best that Charlotte Athletics has to offer in quality scholarship, athleticism, and pride in our community.
The recipient is chosen by the Athletic Academic Center staff with input from the Athletic Department Administration.
- 2016-2017: Victoria Merriweather - Women’s Track & Field
- 2014-2015: Chelsea Matson - Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field
- 2013-2014: Coye Still - Men’s Track & Field
- 2012-2013: Shane Basen - Baseball
- 2011-2012: Macey Ruble - Men’s Track & Field
- 2010-2011: Darius Law - Men’s Track & Field
- 2009-2010: Hailey Beam - Women’s Soccer
- 2008-2009: Lamarra Mechelle Currie - Women’s Track & Field
- 2007-2008: Lindsey Ozimek - Women’s Soccer
- 2006-2007: Jane Daniels - Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field
- 2005-2006: Zvi Lantsberg - Men’s Tennis
- 2004-2005: Sharonda Latrice Johnson– Women’s Track & Field